Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Natural Almond Nuts Premium Quality (Badam Giri)
₨499.00 – ₨1,849.00 (-23%)
- The health benefits of almonds include lower blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss. All things considered, almonds are as close to perfect as a food can get.
- One of the most popular reasons why you shouldn't drink water after eating them is the presence of oil in them. Consuming water after having nuts or foods with too much oil content in them may lead to deposition of fat in the food pipe, resulting in irritation and coughing.
- If you want to receive the maximum benefit from nuts, then its advised to consume them in the morning. Consuming nuts along with breakfast can help you ward off fatigue and smoothly regulate blood pressure in your body. Experts suggest that nuts and dry fruits are one of the healthiest snack options around.
- Almond provides good cholesterol and lowers the levels of bad cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides in the body. Rich in magnesium and potassium, it keeps your health and cardiovascular system healthy.
- Vitamin E supports eye health, immune system, and lower risk of cancer
Fiber maintains the digestion system, lower cholesterol, and balance sugar level
Proteins are essential for body tissue repair, hormones development and many more
- As almonds contain many nutrients, you can eat almonds directly, preferably on an empty stomach to increase and speed up the absorption of the nutrients
Best Almonds in Pakistan
- Natural Premium Californian Almonds, 250g
- Nutral California Almonds, 500g. …
- Almonds boast an impressive nutrient profile. A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of almonds contains (1):
- Fiber: 3.5 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
- Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated)
- Vitamin E: 37% of the RDI
- Manganese: 32% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 20% of the RDI
- They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and phosphorus.
- dry fruits
1 Kg, 250 Grams, 500 Grams