|Build||OS||Android 9.0 Pie upgradable to Android 10.0; Android One|
|Dimensions||157.7 x 75.4 x 8.7 mm|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)|
|Colors||Cyan Green, Sand, Charcoal|
|Frequency||2G Band||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G Band||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)|
|Processor||CPU||2.0 Ghz Quad Core Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)|
|Display||Technology||IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch|
|Resolution||720 x 1520 Pixels (~271 PPI)|
|Extra Features||Always-on display|
|Memory||Built-in||32GB Built-in, 2GB RAM|
|Card||microSD Card, (supports up to 400GB)|
|Camera||Main||Dual 13 MP, f/2.2 2 MP LED Flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, Video ([email protected])|
|Connectivity||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0 with A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Data||GPRS, Edge, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G (LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps)|
|Features||Sensors||Accelerometer, Face Unlock, Proximity|
|Audio||3.5mm Audio Jack, MP4/H.264 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC /FLAC player, Speaker Phone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Extra||Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Capacity||(Li-Po Non removable), 4000 mAh|
- Tech giant Nokia will unveil 2.3, the upgraded version of the 2.2.
- The up-gradation is taught to be not that significant.
- It is an entry-level smartphone with a well-known chip-set.
- The internal memory of the Nokia 2.3 is also a good one that will allow you to store a lot of data on the smartphone for future use.
- The leaked information about the upcoming Nokia’s 2.3 ensures that it will support dual SIM and will be available in Sand, Cyan Green, and Charcoal color variants.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Ammar mughal
- No ratings found yet!
Nokia 130 Dual Sim
Microsoft brings you the Nokia 130. A portable video and music player at a very economical price. Nokia 130 shows that Microsoft devices have still not abandoned the idea of producing basic phones. 130 by Nokia carries a familiar candy bar design and is available in three popular colors: Black, White and amazing Red. Nokia 130’s integrated FM Radio will not let you get bored, together with a Video player, MP3 player and microSD card support up to 32 GB, Nokia model 130 can hold up to 6000 songs. Supporting Bluetooth connectivity with the slam features, earphone & other accessories are also compatible. And if that’s not enough Nokia 130 also offers a share button so that you can quickly share the photos or the required documents. Nokia has made 130 available in 2 different versions Dual-SIM and single sim with a battery that can sustain continuous 46 hours of music playback. Nokia’s 130 is a complete leisure machine with fairly large speakers and there’s also a flashlight to kill the darkness.SKU: MPC-SMP-NOK-N130
ANY CAST HDMI WiFi DONGLE M4 PLUS 1080P
– No need to install APP and supporting one button switch, easy and convenient to operate
– Ultra low power consumption, and low heat
– With compact portable design for easy carrying
– Support for IOS / Android / Windows / Mac operation system
– Great sharing and performance of your video, excel, PPT, PDF and other filesSKU: ACUSBV10057
Huawei P30 Lite
According to leaks, the phone will contain 6GB of RAM memory and up to 128GB in-built storage. This smartphone is expected to come with a triple camera setup at the back. The device will operate on Android 9.0 (Pie) OS and will be powered by Hisilicon Kirin 710 chip-set. The handset is equipped with 3340mAh battery capacity and will be available in Black, Blue and White colors.SKU: MPC-SMP-HUA-HP30L