|Build||OS||Android 8.1 (Go Edition)|
|SIM||Dual Sim, Dual Standby|
|Frequency||Data||GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSPA|
|2G Band||SIM 1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM 2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|Processor||CPU||1.3GHz Quad core|
|Display||Technology||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||480 x 854 Pixels (~196 PPI)|
|Card Slot||microSD card (support up to 128GB)|
|Camera||Main||2 MP, autofocus, LED Flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, Face beauty,|
|Comms||WLAN (WIFI)||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.0 with A2DP|
|GPS||Yes A-GPS support|
|Sound||3.5mm audio jack, Speakerphone|
|Extra||Document viewer, Photo/video editor|
Q Mobile SMART
- Qmobile Smart device features a 4.0 inches display with a screen resolution of (480 x 854 Pixels (~196 PPI)) and runs on the Android 8.1 (Go Edition) operating system.
The device is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired with 512MB RAM, the battery is,1400mAh.The rear camera is VGA. it has an Accelerometer, proximity functionality. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone got an NA GPU. Onboard storage is at 4GB built-in and option to expand the memory microSD card (support up to 128GB). Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is N/a slim and the weight of this device is 130 g.
- Qmobile Smart price in Pakistan and also Qmobile Smart used mobile price in Pakistan is provided as use of our best info resources, but we can not guarantee that the information or price is 100% correct if any query visits your nearest mobile market.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Ammar mughal
- No ratings found yet!
Mobile Phones, Nokia Mobiles
- The fame of Nokia has made 3.1 another mind-blowing product of this brand which is going to launch soon with its glorious looks and a new type of display.
- This phone is a big threat for its rivals because Nokia 3.1 is going to launch with the most powerful weapon which is its handsome design and body that comes with Aluminum frame but on the backside of Nokia‘s 3.1 you will meet high-quality plastic that just looks like an Aluminum on the backside.
- The front side of the smartphone is covered with corning gorilla glass which has added an extra curve on Nokia 3.1’s sides.