In addition, the headset also integrates the microphone between the volume control button to help you listen to handsfree anytime, anywhere. The RX-L02 is equipped with Type-C USB (the latest USB standard 3.1). USB-C audio connection is the perfect choice for the defects left by the 3.5mm jack. On the market today, the Type c Headset RW-L02 is a rare headphone product using USB Type C. The new Type C plug is made from an antioxidant material, so that the pins are not only durable but also extend the life of the headset
Remax RX-L02 wired Earphones
- Despite the simple classic design, the Type C RX-L02 headset contains a lot of interesting things that you don’t know.
- The design of the RX-L02 is very compact
- its size is not too big and light weight which makes it easy to fold and carry it everywhere without difficulty.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Ammar mughal
- No ratings found yet!
Mobile Phones, Nokia Mobiles
Nokia 3.2 (3/32)
- Nokia is coming again with 3.2 32GB with the new upgraded handset in terms of internal storage in order to compete with other smartphones of this category.
- The new upcoming Nokia 3.2 32GB specs-wise will remain the same but the only thing that you will find a variation in is the native storage status of the handset.
Samsung Galaxy A9
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) has continued the legacy of the popular brand Samsung through its elegant design and excellent configuration. Released in November 2018, Galaxy A9 sports a quad camera, astounding design with a 3D rear glass back panel and a lot more for a premium feel.SKU: MPC-SMP-SAM-SGA9-sjsbazar.pk
Mobile Accessories, Mobile Phone & Computing, USB
Chilli 4-port High Speed USB 2.0 Hub
- This 4 port USB hub is the ideal companion for laptop or desktop computer
- Plug and Play
- Perfect for connecting USB 1.1 or 2.0 peripherals such as USB mice, USB Portable Hard Drives, USB CD-R/RW or DVD-ROM drives and USB 1.1 hubs!
- Allows simultaneous operation of up to four separate devices all attached to a single USB port.
- Supports Windows Vista, Windows XP, 2000, 98, and Mac OS 8.6 and higher